Callum Hudson-Odoi returned to training on Tuesday along with his Chelsea teammates.
Premier League clubs voted unanimously to allow stage one of the league’s ‘Project Restart’ process to start which will allows players to return for individual tests and group training.
England international Hudson-Odoi was one of those present at the Blues’ Cobham base, before leaving on Tuesday afternoon.
It’s the first time he’s been seen publicly since his arrest in the early hours of Sunday morning.
Hudson-Odoi, 19, was arrested on suspicion of rape, with the Metropolitan Police confirming they and the London Ambulance Service being called to ‘a report of an unwell woman’.
A Met Police spokesman said: “Police and London Ambulance Service were called at 03:53hrs on Sunday, 17 May to a report of an unwell woman.
“When emergency services attended, a woman reported that she was raped. She was taken to hospital.
“A man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of rape. He was released from custody and bailed to return on a date in mid-June.”
Glen Johnson says Chelsea should sign his former Liverpool teammate Philippe Coutinho – He’s unbelievable, he just needs an arm around him
Chelsea have declined to comment on the matter so far.
He was allowed to be involved in non-contact training after players were given results of their coronavirus tests at 2pm on Tuesday.
Six people from three different clubs in the Premier League tested positive for COVID-19 so are now in isolation.
Hudson-Odoi was joined by the likes of Christian Pulisic, N’Golo Kante, Kepa Arrizabalaga and Kurt Zouma, although the group stuck to social distancing regulations.
Another group involved Tammy Abraham, Mason Mount, Jorginho and Andreas Christensen, while a third group featured Michy Batshuayi, Antonio Rudiger, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Reece James and Mateo Kovacic.
Six people from three different clubs in the Premier League tested positive for COVID-19 so are now in isolation. In total, 748 people were tested on Sunday and Monday.
A statement read: “The Premier League can today confirm that on Sunday 17 May and Monday 18 May, 748 players and club staff were tested for COVID-19. Of these, six have tested positive from three clubs.
“Players or club staff who have tested positive will now self-isolate for a period of seven days.
“The Premier League is providing this aggregated information for the purposes of competition integrity and transparency.
“No specific details as to clubs or individuals will be provided by the League and results will be made public in this way after each round of testing.”